Our Mi’Kmaq exhibit of spears and arrowheads were dug up in 1911 at St. Peter’s Bay. The items were donated to the Halifax Museum of Natural History because we had no museum at the time. In 1958 the exhibit was donated back to PEI. The quill basket was donated by the descendants of one of the first Scottish Settlers to PEI. We have many more items on display including a table with the Mi’Kmaq symbol of the eight point star, and circle in the middle represents God or Mother Earth. One of the most prized items are hide scrapers which are one of our rare items in this exhibit.